|14||Oz||Can diced tomatoes, drained|
|2||tsp||Ginger, minced (jarred is fine)|
|1||Jalapeno, seeded and chopped|
1. Simmer lentils, onions, curry, salt and turmeric in 2 cups water. Cover and cook 45 minutes. Add tomatoes, cauliflower, jalapeno, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Heat oil in a small skillet over medium high heat. Cook cumin seeds 10 secords. Add garlic and ginger and sauté 1 minute. Stir in cayenne. Add mixture to cauliflower. Stir in lemon juice, cilantro.
- Great vegetarian meal with lots cauliflower
- Lentils are a great legume to add as they are easy to cook and don’t come with all the salt of canned beans. Check out the benefits.
- Original recipe called for 1 tsp of sugar but I dropped that out